Exol Optima SS 10W-40, Semi Synthetic Engine Oil
Low stock: 2 left
A semi synthetic multigrade engine oil meeting ACEA and API specifications required by a large number of cars and light commercial vehicles.
Optima SS 10W-40 is manufactured from a balanced blend of top quality mineral and synthetic base stocks to produce a high quality engine oil with outstanding properties. Its naturally higher lubricity offers lower internal friction which reduces engine wear and improves fuel economy. It provides excellent stay in grade performance for a wide range of modern engines.
• Suitable for a wide range of vehicles
• Stay in grade properties
• Excellent high and low temperature stability
• Superior performance over standard mineral based oils
Optima SS 10W-40 is suitable for normally aspirated and turbocharged highly stressed diesel and petrol engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. It is miscible with all synthetic and mineral based engine oils.
- API SL/CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- VW 502.00/505.00
- MB 229.1
Typical Test Data:
- Specific Gravity @ 15.6°C 0.888
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt) 13.66
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt) 87.53
- Viscosity Index 160
- Flash Point COC (°C) 224
- Pour Point (°C) -33
- TBN (mg KOH / g) 10.2